Get Your (2nd) Act Together
Business After 40
Your Second Act
It’s time to make those big, bold moves.
Check out these stats:
- A 50-year-old startup founder is 2.2 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old.
- A 40-year-old startup founder is 2.1 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 25-year-old.
- A 50-year-old startup founder is 2.8 times more likely to found a successful startup as a 25-year-old founder.
And if you want a really fun statistic:
- A 60-year-old startup founder is 3 times as likely to found a successful startup as a 30-year-old startup founder–and is 1.7 times as likely to found a startup that winds up in the top 0.1 percent of all companies.
When I started my business, I had kids in college, a daughter getting married, a mortgage and bills that had to be paid. I had to ramp quickly or fail fast. The later was not an option. Let me help you plan and launch your business with a proven method for success. In my program you will be part of a small group that meets (online) every week. You will get the training, tools, advice and skills you need to launch and grow a business. Hey,if you’re over 40, the odds are in your favor!
Join The Second Act Symposium
A comprehensive program that gives you the foundation for business success.
- Weekly training in planning, customer acquisition and marketing
- A proven method and strategy to ramp quickly so you can pay the bills
- Digital marketing training
- Lead generation training
- Free tools and resources to help you manage things
- And more!
Lisa is a wealth of knowledge and this was the best investment I’ve made in myself. Thank you Lisa!
I’m Lisa, I started my business in my 40’s and quickly found the resources for mid career entrepreneurs were scarce. Thank God, I had lots of business experience and the know-how to ramp quickly because I had bills to pay! With over 25 years of launching and growing businesses, I have a formula for success that works and I’d love to share it with you.
Second Act Symposium Program
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Successful corporate career
- SCORE Mentor
- Business Development Instructor
- 20 years of tech and marketing experience
- Sales expert and start up mentor to hundreds of entrepreneurs
- 3 turnarounds with failing divisions
- 14 years as a restaurant owner
- Self taught web developer
I’ve worked with Lisa on developing certain business skills, like networking, social media strategy and funnels. She is incredibly knowledgeable and effective.