Back to: Google Analytics
Make sure you have a gmail account set up to manage your Google Products. A gmail account makes it much easier to manage all the products you’ll be using. Let’s set up google analytics together!
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin icon at the bottom left of the page.
- Click Create Property.
- Enter a property name.
- Choose your reporting time zone and currency from the drop-down menus.
- Click Show advanced options.
- Enable the Create a Universal Analytics property toggle.
- Add your website URL.
- Select Create a Universal Analytics property only.
- Click Next.
- Select your type of business from the Industry category drop-down menu.
- Select your business size.
- Choose the information you want to track under How do you intend to use Google Analytics with your business?.
- Click Create.
- Copy your tracking ID.